Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh Man...

my heart already jumped out of my mouth when my friends told me that the location for our National Service have been declared...

HOW SAD I AM!!!... Do you know where is my kem? Oh...oh ... really oh...KEM TASIK MERANTI, WANG KELIAN...in Perlis...when i saw it, i nearly cry... unbelievable... don't know how lucky i am or how unlucky i am.... After my survey, i found that all my friends are sent to kedah and i is the only one who have to go to Perlis for NS... so LONELY... alone...T_T

At first i am extremely happy because i thought that i was sent to Penang... and i was too excited... But, when i check again... it is so sad to see that Penang is my PICKUP POINT, Not my location for NS... oh my.... and now , i am so worry about it... can't sleep...can't eat... coz it's too far for me la... too far...Wang Kelian is a Perlis border town on the Malaysia-Thailand Border. It is one of two border crossings between Malaysia and Thailand in the state of Perlis. The other is Padang Besar. The village across the border from Wang Kelian is Wang Prachan in Satun province, Southern Thailand... 

It's near Thailand... and i heard that it's only take about 5minutes if u want to go to Thai from my kem... But my parent have to waste about 4 hours if they want to visit me....T_T

AND now.... What to do... try my best lo...sending letters to the government... changing my location of my kem... so... i would like to say goodbye to you all ... you will never see me .... i mean 19 MARCH - 8 JUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment