Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Unfortunate? I think without that ' an ' la...

In Butterworth, the police quite hardworking ( not as usual ) nowadays ... no no no... they are very very hardworking ... they love to give people ' samban' ... so in butterworth, you will never see a car which park in or on the white line.... all the people are so scare of paying it...

Hey? where is my unfortunate? haha , actually not related to the police la...

Yesterday night, my mum's car was knocked my a motorcycle... At that time, i nearly sleep coz i am too tired playing online games... Suddenly, i could hear some strange sound--- " kopeng" at the back of my mum's car... i didn't bother it coz i m too tired lo... but suddenly, there is a motorcycle passed through my mum's car... and distance between the car and the motorcycle is only a few mm... then the motorcycle crash into my car lo... but the motor driver ran away wor... i hate this kind of person... and he buat tak tahu sahaja! I know who he is and he is a newspaper seller... my mum and dad also can recognise him... but what to do? have to use our own money lo... but if the guy stopped his motorcycle and just said ' sorry'... we might forgive him although he didn't pay anything coz we know he is extremely poor... and he have to work all day long...

Today , i mean afternoon la... when i am going to have my lunch outside my house, my motorcycle broke down... it couldn't start... so i just threw it at the shop la... then i continue to eat my lunch ... but it costs RM 28... don't know whether it's expensive or cheap ... but can't start and i have to pushed my motorcycle to the shop for a quite distance ... so tiring...! but thankfully, it is just near my house... but the sun... haiz made me sweat so much... 

1 comment:

  1. wa... is the car seriously damaged?
    Anyway, is your lunch 28 ringgit or the motor? If lunch, is expensive lo...
    Anyway, you so li hai dump your motor there arrrR? last time I push all the way to the shop lo...

    ReplyDelete