Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Be4 CNY

Chinese New Year is around the corner lol... 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR...

I everday rush here rush there to buy things ... and now i could feel the pain at my backbone... and now i need rest! 

i help my mum and dad to but a lot and lots of things....Go pacific la, shop that i don't know its name la.... the receipt is so long.... i think it is longer than a metre ruler....U can't imagine it!! and i have to pull the trolley everywhere in the supermarket... wow...i can't stand for it...too heavy....

Don't talk about soft drink.... one who came to my house be4 know what i am going to say.... i can't take photo for u ...coz my camera is not here now... so, u have to imagine it and this may help u in ur imagination skill...

But this year, it sounds very .. i mean so quiet... maybe inflation...? last year, i could still remember all the neighbours play their chinese new year song as loud as they could....it was just like competition...whose volume is the highest and he/she will become the front-line of the TAMAN... 

1 comment:

  1. wei wei... ask mummy to ensure got buy some for me to take back ya? and oso i wanna eat lots and lots of food when i go back... I chocolate oso... sweets... cookies... tangerines... nuts...
    I WANNT IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete