Friday, January 16, 2009

DRIVE caR loL

Before SPM, i think that i can really rest and sleep at the seventh heaven... do what i want... sleep until satisfy...

However, it is not as success as i expected!

Rushing everyday... oh... maybe someday i will really faint on the road...

Rushing here and there for what? only for the driving licence.... licence P 

i had to attend the theory classes... Boring! and i actually didn't know what he is trying to say...

what make me happy is during the practical... i was praised my my teacher every lesson... haha!! maybe i am too good in driving? actually i don't think so... maybe i am charming Gua...

At first, my heart nearly jump out of my body coz  my teacher wanted me to drive from my house to the centre of the car learning... so scare... i heart never rest and i think it's speed is faster than my car along the way...so exiting!!

Finally, i pass ... i will get my driving licence tonight!!   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment